Principal-Agent Problem 1
- The Principal wants agents to act like in the best interest of the agent.
- The agent who does act like Principal get rewarded.
Organization need to foster an environment for employees to be more ethical. Though there are some things the sole hand of employee.
- Not accepting bribes and not stealing.
- Not engaging in office politics and maintaining good company culture.
- Focusing on efficiency and conflict resolution.
- This means working together to find a solution.
- Take on accountability and responsibility
- Getting work done
- If you don’t feel like part of the company, move on.
Naval Ravikant ↩