Many environments non-profit do not achieve what they set out to do.
- They have sub-par performance.
- They don’t bring optimal solutions to the table. The solution they declare often involves compromise.
- They are part of cancel culture.
- They often require donations to survive and which makes them easy to be biassed towards a donor.
On the other hand, for-profit environment companies survive and have better performance.
For-profit companies offer better and feasible solutions in addition to good jobs.
Some environment focused for-profit companies I really like are:
- Tesla: Produces a lot of products related to energy technology. Popularly electric cars.
- Impossible Burger: Making plant-based alternative to animal meat without compressing people’s taste and quality
- Neuralink: Trying to make human smart so that if AI and human will be able to work together.