You are really doing BDD when
You are really doing BDD if you answer yes to these questions:
- BDD specifications drive the design of VDIs, prioritization and development.
- Specs first VDIs later.
- Specs first Development later.
- Any new decision made about the product functionality leads to an updated spec file.
- Therefore the spec file is an integral part of every meeting.
Any dispute or confusion about what was decided is resolved by reviewing the spec file.
You remember the specification files because you have read, modified and used them so much.
Everyone involved in the product life cycle (including non-technical people) knows what BDD is and has access to spec file.
- When any new person who wants to understand the product is given the BDD file to understand it.